Saturday, July 17, 2010

Girl Show Pictures

It was great to meet so many amazing local artists, designers, and musicians!
My table- jewelry, art, prints, cards, hope jars, personalized gift boxes, and the Alice in Wonderland diorama. Let me know if you want to buy something- I have plenty left!
Some new abstract pieces on the top left
New collage on bottom, and art print "More Than Our Parts"
Personalized hope jars and gift boxes for sale

The creating process

Each hope jar is filled with 365 encouraging quotes & Scripture, one for every day

My happy helper survived with no injuries :) It was an incredible show!

4 comments:

Mary said...

everything looks wonderful, including you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I came across your blog and I can totally relate to you. I have been struggling with depression and suicide for almost 8 months. Everyday, I try to keep up my faith and remain positive. I'm 14 years old. If you want to join my blog as a follower, feel free.

Cinderella Moments said...

That booth looks great! You look like you were having a fun time!

Linda Vincent said...

What great photos of you Michelle!
I love the idea of the quotes inside the Hope Jar.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!