Friday, November 20, 2009

Ten Thousand Homes Show

Hi, friends!
I wanted to remind you about the show tonight. It's for Ten Thousand Homes, an awesome non-profit, that in response to the AIDS epidemic now builds homes for orphans in South Africa. Mimo from 'Something in the Wheel' will be playing, along with a portion of 'FindingCadence'- me, Ted, and our good friend Jenise on acoustic guitar.
It's at 8pm in the Mokah Lounge at Life in Deep Ellum. All proceeds benefit TTH ($5 Cover).
Come hear some awesome music and do your part to help bring homes to orphans in South Africa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!