Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finding Cadence show this Friday!

If you're in the Dallas area, come out this Friday and see our show! We've got some fabulous new songs and some twists on the classics. Our band's mission is to raise awareness of social justice issues and point towards hope and love. I'm also going to be selling some of my artwork at the show (jewelry and prints of my paintings). Best of all- the show is FREE! So there's no excuse to miss out on this incredible night of music, art, coffee and friends! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Healing Expressions said...

How did the show go Michelle? Thanks for peeking back in on me. Things are slowly turning around. Just a hard season. Hopefully next week I can move towards our little trade!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Your Comments Make My Day!